Bachelor of Hotel Management
B. A. Hotel Management
‘Athithi Devo Bhavah’
Min. Eligibility: Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2)
Duration: 3 yrs
B.A. Hotel Management degree is suited for students who wish to specialize in Travel & Hospitality Management. Apart from giving the student a perspective into the different aspects of running a hotel including catering, housekeeping, management, travel planning and event planning, a B.A. Hotel Management specialization exposes students specifically to the business side of the Hotel industry.
Why to choose B.A. Hotel Management ?
The B.A Hotel Management Degree equips students to work in Hotel management, Hotel sales & marketing, Travel & Tourism marketing. Students with a B.A. Hotel Management degree usually find it easy to get good entry level jobs because they have worked in different organizations during summer projects. The starting salaries in this industry tend to be low, however good performers can expect to grow very quickly.
What will I gain from this programme ?
There are several Opportunities for Hospitality Graduates
Graduates in various fields like :
- Hotel & Restaurant management
- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Club Management
- Cruise Liners
- Guest / Customer relation Executive in Hospitality sector
- Hospitality administration and catering
- Hotel and Tourism Associations
- Institutional Management (supervising canteens in colleges, Schools, in factories, company guest houses etc)
- Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies etc.
- Hotel and catering institutes
- Self Employment